- 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017
The lawyers of the Eighth Judicial Circuit have a vital interest in attracting and retaining judicial officers with the highest possible qualifications, so that our courts demonstrate trust, respect and honor for our laws. This duty and responsibility of lawyers is recognized in the Rules of Professional Conduct ...
- Guardian Education Course For newly appointed Guardians and Guardian Advocates – Please download the order form for the Guardian Education Course.
- MARCH CLE EVENT WITH ALACHUA COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY MARCH EVENT WITH ALACHUA COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
The EJCBA and the Alachua County Medical Society are participating in a dinner and moderated panel discussion to be held on Tuesday evening, March 14, 2017, from 6-8 p.m. at the Hilton UF Conference Center, 1714 SW 34th Street. The topic for the evening is:
“Collaborating to Meet the Legal ...
- 2017 EJCBA Charity Golf Tournament – “The Gloria” – In Memoriam of Gloria Fletcher 2017 EJCBA Charity Golf Tournament
In Memoriam of Gloria Fletcher
Benefiting the Eighth Judicial Circuit Guardian Foundation
Friday, March 3, 2017
Registration & Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Tee Time at 12:30 p.m.
University of Florida Mark Bostick Golf Course
Player’s Choice (Two-Person or Four-Person Scramble)
3 Ways to Support the Tournament:
The cost for this event Cost: $130 per golfer ($115 if registered ...
- 8TH CIRCUIT JNC ANNOUNCES CIRCUIT COURT VACANCY FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dec. 14, 2016
CONTACT: Norm D. Fugate, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or S. Scott Walker, Vice Chair, email@example.com
Eighth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
TELEPHONE: (352) 528-0019
8TH CIRCUIT JNC ANNOUNCES CIRCUIT COURT VACANCY
The Eighth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission announces a Circuit Court vacancy following the retirement of Chief Judge Robert Roundtree.
An applicant must have been a member of the Florida ...
- NOTICE – EVENTS ON FRIDAY CANCELLED; COURTHOUSES AND OFFICES CLOSED To the Bench and Bar of the Eighth Judicial Circuit:
Due to Hurricane Matthew, the EJCBA Luncheon at the Wooly scheduled for this Friday, October 7, 2016 is cancelled. If you already paid for the luncheon, the EJCBA will credit your October luncheon payment toward a future EJCBA Luncheon (up to May 2017) or you may ...
- INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2016-17 EJCBA
INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2016-17 EJCBA
The Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association (EJCBA) cordially invites you to either renew your membership or join the EJCBA as a new member.
To join, please visit : http://www.8jcba.org/pay-dues/ to pay online or return the below application, along with payment, to the EJCBA at PO Box 13924, Gainesville, FL 32604. The ...