- EJCBA October 2017 Luncheon EJCBA October 2017 Luncheon
WHEN: Friday, October 13, 2017 – 11:45 a.m.
WHERE: The Wooly – 20 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
PROGRAM: Investigative Journalist Keith Long – What happens when social media tries to define American Jurisprudence: An enlightening perspective on the 2 iconic jury verdicts in the Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson trials. (Approved ...
- ANNUAL EJCBA JAMES C. ADKINS, JR CEDAR KEY DINNER ANNUAL EJCBA JAMES C. ADKINS, JR CEDAR KEY DINNER
WHEN: Thursday, October 5, 2017 beginning at 6:00pm
WHERE: Steamers: 420 Dock Street, Cedar Key, Florida
DEADLINE: Please register on or before Thursday, September 28, 2017
Cocktail hour sponsored by Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC
Many thanks for its continued generosity
Bring a Dessert to Share
Please feel free to bring a dessert to share at ...
- INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2017-18 EJCBA
INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2017-18 EJCBA
The Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association (EJCBA) cordially invites you to either renew your membership or join the EJCBA as a new member.
To join, please visit : http://www.8jcba.org/join/ to pay online or return the below application, along with payment, to the EJCBA at PO Box 13924, Gainesville, FL 32604. The ...
- Guardian Education Course For newly appointed Guardians and Guardian Advocates – Please download the order form for the Guardian Education Course.
- 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017
The lawyers of the Eighth Judicial Circuit have a vital interest in attracting and retaining judicial officers with the highest possible qualifications, so that our courts demonstrate trust, respect and honor for our laws. This duty and responsibility of lawyers is recognized in the Rules of Professional Conduct ...
- MARCH CLE EVENT WITH ALACHUA COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY MARCH EVENT WITH ALACHUA COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
The EJCBA and the Alachua County Medical Society are participating in a dinner and moderated panel discussion to be held on Tuesday evening, March 14, 2017, from 6-8 p.m. at the Hilton UF Conference Center, 1714 SW 34th Street. The topic for the evening is:
“Collaborating to Meet the Legal ...
- 2017 EJCBA Charity Golf Tournament – “The Gloria” – In Memoriam of Gloria Fletcher 2017 EJCBA Charity Golf Tournament
In Memoriam of Gloria Fletcher
Benefiting the Eighth Judicial Circuit Guardian Foundation
Friday, March 3, 2017
Registration & Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Tee Time at 12:30 p.m.
University of Florida Mark Bostick Golf Course
Player’s Choice (Two-Person or Four-Person Scramble)
3 Ways to Support the Tournament:
The cost for this event Cost: $130 per golfer ($115 if registered ...