- EJCBA November 2017 Luncheon EJCBA November 2017 Luncheon
WHEN: Friday, November 17, 2017 – 11:45 a.m.
WHERE: The Wooly – 20 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
PROGRAM: Professor Mary E. Adkins — The history of the Constitution and the Constitution Revision Commission (CRC)
COST: Members: $17.00, Non-Members: $25.00*
– Chef’s choice luncheon buffet, including meat or vegetarian entrees, seasonal sides, and dessert
DEADLINE: Register on or ...
- INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2017-18 EJCBA
INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2017-18 EJCBA
The Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association (EJCBA) cordially invites you to either renew your membership or join the EJCBA as a new member.
To join, please visit : http://www.8jcba.org/join/ to pay online or return the below application, along with payment, to the EJCBA at PO Box 13924, Gainesville, FL 32604.
The Eighth ...
- Guardian Education Course For newly appointed Guardians and Guardian Advocates – Please download the order form for the Guardian Education Course.
- 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017
The lawyers of the Eighth Judicial Circuit have a vital interest in attracting and retaining judicial officers with the highest possible qualifications, so that our courts demonstrate trust, respect and honor for our laws. This duty and responsibility of lawyers is recognized in the Rules of Professional Conduct ...