- EJCBA 2018 Annual Dinner EJCBA 2018 Annual Dinner
WHEN: Thursday, June 7, 2018 – 6 pm – 8:30 pm
WHERE: The Harn Museum of Art – 3259 Hull Rd, Gainesville
Cocktails and buffet dinner is included.
COST: Members and Non-Lawyer Guests: $40.00; Non-Members: $55.00
REGISTER: Reservations required and must be received no later than May 31st at: https://www.8jcba.org/event-registration/2018-annual-dinner/
- EJCBA Charity Golf Tournament Results Thank you very much to those who supported the Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association Charity Golf Tournament, “The Gloria” (in memoriam of Gloria Fletcher) benefitting The Guardian Foundation on Friday, March 2 at the UF Mark Bostick Golf Course.
Your generosity resulted in $16,630 going to The Guardian Foundation! These proceeds will improve the lives of abused, abandoned, ...
- Guardian Education Course For newly appointed Guardians and Guardian Advocates – Please download the order form for the Guardian Education Course.
- INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2017-18 EJCBA
INVITATION TO RENEW / JOIN THE 2017-18 EJCBA
The Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association (EJCBA) cordially invites you to either renew your membership or join the EJCBA as a new member.
To join, please visit : http://www.8jcba.org/join/ to pay online or return the below application, along with payment, to the EJCBA at PO Box 13924, Gainesville, FL 32604.
The Eighth ...
- 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017 2017 Judicial Poll Results – June 16, 2017
The lawyers of the Eighth Judicial Circuit have a vital interest in attracting and retaining judicial officers with the highest possible qualifications, so that our courts demonstrate trust, respect and honor for our laws. This duty and responsibility of lawyers is recognized in the Rules of Professional Conduct ...